Never miss an update!










Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm attempting to have a book published. Publishers pay attention to writers who have an audience. If you want to help me, click "follow" on this page or on Facebook. Then, YOU will be my audience!








Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Brittni's Book Update

Well, it's official. My book is sitting on someone's desk, waiting for it's chance to shine. The contest winner will be announced in February 2011. I was told they had over 100 entries. For some reason, I feel better about that than if they'd had 500.

My hope? That, some how, my fragile scratchings will glorify His name. Will you join me in praying for the same?



5/11
Well, it's even more official. (I can't remember if I've already posted this information, though, so forgive me if you already heard.) I didn't make the top 20. That just means I'll have to keep forging ahead. Thanks for all your encouraging words!

No comments:

Post a Comment