Never miss an update!










Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm attempting to have a book published. Publishers pay attention to writers who have an audience. If you want to help me, click "follow" on this page or on Facebook. Then, YOU will be my audience!








Saturday, February 13, 2010

Petit Fours


More Valentine Treats! Got this idea for Petit Fours from I am Baker's blog and her tutorial. I laid my decoarations down, because I wasn't patient enough to wait for the Royal Icing to dry and I wasn't sure how to package them. -And quite frankly, I wasn't sure they would stand up at all! (The original idea calls to stand up the decorations.) Also, I used a cookie cutter to cut hearts out of fondant, where I am Baker piped all of her's with Royal Icing. And for all of you who are wondering about trying fondant... wait no longer! It's pretty easy to work with. Next time, I'll definitely being putting it on a cake.

Did I remember to say these are SUPER easy?

See the tutorial:
http://iammommy.typepad.com/i_am_baker/petit-fours/

1 comment:

  1. I love the "i am mommy/i am baker"!
    You did a great job on the petit fours.
    They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete